• Select the Upload button within any Requirement to upload additional documents to the Requirement to bring up a document drop zone.
• From this window, drag and drop documents from your computer or select the Attach button next to one from your My Library.
• You may also drag a document from your computer to the icon and it will upload the document directly.
Please note: BoardPackager cannot accept password-protected documents at this time. Please remove any password protection before uploading to the system. If you'd like more information about how to remove passwords from documents, please see our Password Protected Documents article.
Fill Out Document
• Select the Fill In and Sign icon to Fill In or Sign the form.
• Select the Copy icon to duplicate a file.
• The duplicated file will appear as the last document within that Requirement.
You may then select the Label icon to rename the file.
• Duplicate files may be necessary in the case of multiple applicants.
• Select the label icon on any uploaded document to change the name.
Please note: You may not change the name of pre-loaded documents.
• Select Download button alongside any document to download it.
• Locate the downloaded file on your computer where your browser is set to save internet downloads.
• Select the Trash icon to delete a document.
Select the Comment icon in order to view or make a comment.
• Select the Add  to direct your message to the appropriate person.
A dropdown menu will appear of all participants with whom you may communicate.
• Select the appropriate party, then type your message.
• Once you’ve typed your message, select Post .
When Comments have been made, the icon turns fully grey. When there are unread comments, the number of unread comments appears in an orange circle atop the icon. Click the icon to read the Comments.
Please note: You cannot make comments until you have selected the person you’d like to address.
• After selecting Fill In and Sign on a Requirement, you will be brought to the individual form.
• On the right sidebar, select Fill In.
• Place your cursor in any field to complete the form.
• You may tab from field to field, or select a new field with your mouse/cursor.
• Select the Sign & Edit button on the right sidebar.
• A list of tools will appear below on the right sidebar, select Sign.
• Then click anywhere on the document to sign.
• Use your mouse to create a digital signature in the space provided.
• Click OK. Your signature will appear on the page.
• Use your mouse to place it in the appropriate spot with the directional arrows on the left side of the box.
• Use the X on the right to delete/start over.
• Select the Overlay Text button on the right sidebar, then click on the document.
• Enter the additional text in the box that appears.
• Choose font, size and color. Use bold or italics as needed.
• Adjust placement of additional text by clicking and dragging the box using the directional arrows.
• To revise, double click on the box outlined in orange to bring up the editing tools.
The orange box will not appear on final documents.
• Select this tool to highlight, then click and drag on the section you’d like to highlight.
• X out to remove.
• Select this tool to redact information.
• Click and drag over the section you need to redact.
• X out to remove.
• You may choose to redact in either black or white with the buttons that appear below.
Back to Package
Select this to go back to the Requirements tab in the Package view.
Requirements Navigator / Form Selector
At the top of anyForm within Requirements there is a Form Selector.
• Toggle between the Requirements using the arrows.
• Use the down arrow in order to toggle between multiple forms within a single Requirement.