Here you can learn about filling out forms and working with documents in BoardPackager.
• After selecting Fill In and Sign on a Requirement, you will be brought to the individual form.
• On the right sidebar, select Fill In.
• Place your cursor in any field to complete the form.
• You may tab from field to field, or select a new field with your mouse/cursor.
• Select the Sign & Edit button on the right sidebar.
• A list of tools will appear below on the right sidebar, select Sign.
• Then click anywhere on the document to sign.
• Use your mouse to create a digital signature in the space provided.
• Click OK. Your signature will appear on the page.
• Use your mouse to place it in the appropriate spot with the directional arrows on the left side of the box.
• Use the X on the right to delete/start over.
• Select the Overlay Text button on the right sidebar, then click on the document.
• Enter the additional text in the box that appears.
• Choose font, size and color. Use bold or italics as needed.
• Adjust placement of additional text by clicking and dragging the box using the directional arrows.
• To revise, double click on the box outlined in orange to bring up the editing tools. The orange box will not appear on final documents.
• Select this tool to highlight, then click and drag on the section you’d like to highlight.
• X out to remove.
• Select this tool to redact information.
• Click and drag over the section you need to redact.
• X out to remove.
• You may choose to redact in either black or white with the buttons that appear below.
Back to Package
• Select this to go back to the Requirements tab in the Package view.
At the top of any Form within Requirements there is a Form Selector.
• Toggle between the Requirements using the arrows.
• Use the Down arrow  in order to toggle between multiple forms within a single Requirement.
If you'd like to Preview the Application Package template you've just created before sharing it with your clients, you must first select the Accept & Lock for each Requirement. After you've done so, select the Generate Package button to generate an on-screen preview of the application package in its current state.
Please note: Re-select Accepted & Locked for each Requirement to Unlock before sharing with other Deal Parties to complete the Application.