Here you can learn about filling out forms and working with documents in BoardPackager.
• Each document in a requirement has several icons to the right of the document name:
• Select the Fill In and Sign icon to open the document to fill in, edit and/or sign.
• Click here to see our article on how to fill in, edit and/or sign a form in our Form Editor.
• Select the Edit Label icon on any uploaded document to change the name.
Please note: You may not change the name of pre-loaded documents.
• Select the Copy Document icon to duplicate a file.
• Duplicate files may be necessary in the case of multiple applicants.
• The duplicated file will appear as the last document within that Requirement. You may then select the Edit Label icon to rename the file if needed.
• Select Preview or Download icon to preview the current state of the document and to download it if needed.
• Locate the downloaded file on your computer where your browser is set to save internet downloads.
• Select the Delete Form icon to delete a document.