• Prior to filing a dispute, please contact us immediately so that we may help resolve the situation for you.
• Per the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) of 1975: § 170 and our terms of service, you are agreeing to contact us prior to filing any disputes when you use our platform.
• You may email email@example.com for assistance.
• You may request a refund up to 30 days after initial purchase. Exceptions do apply (deposits, etc.) so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
• If you have paid a refundable deposit fee through our platform, you must contact the property management directly for your refund. BoardPackager does not hold these funds. Their contact information may be found on the property's building page, and in the Deal Parties section of your open application.
• If you receive an error message upon your payment attempt, we advise that you first contact your bank to ensure they have cleared the authorization.
• For any other payment concerns, please contact email@example.com.