This section houses any documents you purchase through BoardPackager. You may also add documents from your personal computer and store them here for easy access when not at your work or home computer.
• Upload documents into your Library by dragging and dropping your files on the box above, or clicking on the box to open up your explorer/finder window so you could navigate to your file(s) on your computer.
• Search through all documents.
• Use the arrows in the column headings to Filter your documents by Date, Title, Type, Expiration Date, or Source.
Edit, Download, or Delete Documents
• Under the Actions column, you are able to Edit some document details, Download the document, or Delete it from your Library.
Please note: Deleting documents from your Library will not remove them from within any Applications you may have previously included it.
Add Documents to Applications
• The Library can also be used to source documents to add to any application package you're working on.
• Within an individual Requirement, select the Upload button to bring up a document drop zone and your Library search bar, which permits you to search through your documents stored in your Library.
• Select Attach next to each file you'd like to upload to the respective requirement in your application package. Documents must be contained within your Library if you wish to Attach files this way