Your broker will assign Building fees to you as outlined in the Building Application. These fees may include, but are not limited to, Application Fee, Transfer, Move In Fee, and the like. BoardPackager also charges a Digital Submission Fee of $45 per Application.
For most people, most of their transactions are immediate: When something is purchased, your credit card almost immediately shows the transaction. Things run a little differently for digital application payments.
Similar to pre-authorization on your credit card for services such as hotel stays or rental cars, BoardPackager first ensures that the credit card payment will go through. Then, when the management company reviews the calculated fees and sees they are correct, payment is collected.
In short, your broker will ask you to authorize the fees you're responsible for, we'll run a pre-authorization check with your credit card company, and the actual payment will go through once your application is processed by the property.
Please note: Before authorizing fees, BoardPackager advises calling your credit card company to let them know you will be incurring charges through BoardPackager. Please also be certain that your credit limit is high enough to accommodate all the fees you are responsible for.
Fees Assigned to You
This table lists the Fees assigned to you relative to your Application.
• Click on the Authorize Fees button
• This will bring you to the Add Credit/Debit Card form which will allow you to enter your credit card information.
• If you already have a credit card saved in your account, and would like to use that card, you could select it by clicking on the Choose Card drop down and select it accordingly.
• If you are adding a new card to your account, add your name as it appears on your credit card, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date, the verification code [CVC], and your billing address as it appears on your statement. The zip code on your billing statement must match what is entered here to pass our anti-fraud settings.
• Click on Select Card.
• Select it to finalize the authorization.
Please note: BoardPackager collects a 5% credit card transaction fee on all Application fees except for the Digital Submission Fee. Fees are non-refundable and you will be asked to confirm that you agree to pay the fees assigned to you.
BoardPackager is now accepting international payments!
Fees Assigned to Others
This table lists the Fees assigned to other Deal Parties, such as the Seller, Shareholder, or Landlord. It's for your reference only.
You may also add a credit/debit card payment option in My Account.
• Select My Account from the navigation bar at the top of your screen.
• Then select Payment Info.
• Select Add New in order to add a new credit card.
• Select Remove to remove a previously-entered card.
Please note: BoardPackager automatically keeps your credit card on file within your account listed with the type of credit card and last four digits.