Initiate Application via Dashboard
• From the Initiate Application section of your Dashboard, select which type of Application Package you’d like to create.
• On the next screen, type in the Property Address, then select the Application Package type [Sale, Lease, etc.]
• Select Continue.
• Go to Deal Parties below for more information.
Initiate Application via Building Page
• From any Building page, select Preview/Apply Online for the appropriate Application Package type under the Applications section.
• You'll see an overview of the pre-set Application Package Requirements.
• Select Preview in order to see watermarked versions of the forms.
• Select Apply Online in order to start the Application.
• You’ll be brought to the Deal Parties page of the newly started Application Package.
• Information like the Package Type, Property Name, Property Address will be pre-set.
• Enter information into the fieldsSponsor Unit, Unit, and Purchase Price.
• In the next section, add information about your clients, their attorney, the seller, and their agent/attorney.
• Click on any box to get to the form fields for each participant.
• Enter all known information. Please note: You must include an email addresses of all those you'd like to collaborate with on the Application Package. The email address must be current and accurate for BoardPackager to work properly.
• Use the Add button  to add additional participants [such as a Co-Buyer].
• In the last section, the Package Processor will typically be pre-set by the building. This is the person who will be accepting the package on behalf of the Building and distributing it to the Board.
• Select Save and Continue to move to the Requirements tab.
For more information about setting up Requirements for your clients, please see Requirements.