Review Individual Requirements
• Select the Preview or Download icon, to the right of the document name, in order to quickly review and ensure accurate completion of the document/form.
• Select the Fill In and Sign iconif you'd like to make any edits, corrections or adjustments to the document/form.
• Move the Reviewing toggle switch to Finished for each section when all information is complete and meets your approval. This button is located in the upper right corner within each requirement.
Please note: You can always edit a Finished Requirement by clicking the button again to revert it to Reviewing mode.
• Once you’ve Finished all of the requirements, click Generate Package in order to create the complete application package, with table of contents, dividers, etc., that will be submitted to the Package Processor(s). It is necessary to generate the package before you can submit it.
• Once the package has been generated, you can always look at the fully completed package by clicking on the View & Print button on the right side menu bar.