Use this tool to create a digital signature.
• Click on Sign & Edit, and then the Sign button to activate the tool.
• Then click anywhere on the document to bring up the Add Signature box.
• In the grey box, left-click and drag the cursor around to create a digital signature. Click on the Clear button, located right beneath the dark grey box, to redo your signature.
• Once you've created a desired signature, click OK. Your signature will then appear on the document.
• If you hover your cursor over the signature, you will see an orange outline box appear.
• Click and drag the directional arrows in the upper left corner of the box to move the signature to a new location on the document.
• To resize the signature, click and drag the arrow in the lower right corner of the box.
• Click on the X in the upper right corner of the box to remove the signature from the document.
• Keep in mind, after you've created a desired signature, the system stores it as the Last Saved Signature. The next time you click on the Sign button, you can add the same signature by selecting the Add button .