First - ensure that you are under the Sign & Edit format.
Then - use this tool to create a digital signature.
• Click on the Sign button to bring up the Add Signature box.
Note: If there are already signatures on the page, you will a drop-down menu with 3 options.
- Add new signature
- Add last used signature
- Edit previous signatures (to remove/move/change size)
• You have two options to create a signature.
• You can use the Type option to type in your name and produce a script signature.
• Once you've entered your name, you can click on the Add button and this will allow you to place your signature on the document.
• If you choose the Sign option, you can draw your signature in the dark grey box.
• In the grey box, left-click and drag the cursor around to create a digital signature. Click on the Clear button, located right beneath the dark grey box, to redo your signature.
• Once you've created a desired signature, click OK. You will then be able to place the signature on the document/form.
• Click and drag the signature if you would like to re-position it.
• To resize the signature, click and drag any of the orange circles in the corners of the outlined box.
• Click on the X in the upper right corner of the box to remove the signature from the document.
• Keep in mind, after you've created a desired signature, the system stores it as the last saved signature.
The next time you click on the Sign button, you can add the same signature by clicking on 'Add Last Used Signature'.
Removing / Editing Signature(s)
• If you'd like to remove or edit a previously placed signature, please select the Sign tool and then click the 'Edit Previous Signatures' mark.
You may remove the signature(s) by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of the box.
To move the signature(s), click and drag within the orange outlines.
And to edit the signature(s) size, you may do so by clicking and dragging at the edit of the orange outlines.
Kindly note that signature(s) will become temporarily invisible if you switch back to the Fill Out Form format!