• To invite parties into your package, first enter their full name and email address in the 1. Deal Parties section of the package.
• Then go to the 2. Requirements section of the package, and you will see the Sharing & Permissions area on the right side of the screen. You will see the parties listed with a grey add user icon to the left of their name.
• Click theicon to begin the invitation process.
• After clicking, two options will appear: Share All Requirements with the selected individual, or individually Select Requirements to Share.
If you only need the party access the Fees and do not wish them to access any requirements forms, then do not check off either option.
*Please note that if the party you are inviting is an Agent, these options will not appear; agents by default must be able to access all Requirements.
• Once you've chosen which requirements to share, click the Send button to send an email notification to the participant inviting them to join the package and providing a link to create a password for their account.
Their add user icon will turn orange, indicating that the package has been shared with them.
• You can always change the shared requirements for the party by clicking their orange add user icon. After making your changes, click Save and then the party's account will automatically reflect the new requirements.
• You can always remove a party's access to the package by clicking their add user icon and selecting Remove Share.
Please note: You must enter AT LEAST a full name and email address in the Deal Parties page, so that they appear in the Sharing & Permissions section, and to potentially invite them to the package.