• To be able to invite and share a package with a participant, first make sure the participant(s) you want to invite into your package are listed in the 1. Deal Parties section of the package with their full name and email address.
• Then, within the 2. Requirements section of the package, on the right side bar, under the Sharing & Permissions heading, you will see the individual(s) listed, each with a key to the right of their name.
• Select the keyto add Buyers, Sellers, other Brokers, or Attorneys into the application package.
• Once you've clicked on the key for the respective participant, a box will appear that offers two options - Share All Requirements with the selected individual or to individually Select Requirements to Share with the selected individual.
• Once you've decided on what to share with this participant, click on the Send button and this will send an email notification to the participant inviting them to join the package and providing a link to create their password for their own account. Their key will turn to orange, indicating that the package is being shared with this individual.
• You can always change the shared requirements for the participant by clicking on the individual's key and changing which requirements are selected, then clicking on Save to update the new requirement permissions for that individual.
• You can always remove access for any individual to the package by clicking on their key and selecting Remove Share.
Please note: You must enter AT LEAST a full name and email address in the Deal Parties page, so that they appear in the Sharing & Permissions section, and to potentially invite them to the package.