Once you've opened a document by clicking on the Fill In and Sign icon within any Requirement, you may proceed to fill in, edit, and sign the document - as guided below.
There are two modes to use when completing documentation.
Fill Out Form
This mode allows you to tab through and quickly type into the fields already laid out for you within the documents.
• Towards the top of your screen, click on the Fill Out Form button.
• Click on the blue/gray fields to complete the form.
• You may tab from field to field, or select a new field with your mouse/cursor.
*Note - all additions made using Sign & Edit mode will not appear during Fill Out Form mode.
Sign & Edit Mode
• Select the Sign & Edit button towards the top of your screen.
• Click on the tool that you wish to use, and then click on the document where you'd like it to appear.
The tools that you can choose from include:
• Overlay Text
Use this tool to add text anywhere on a document. If Fill Out Form mode is not available, you must use this tool to enter text.
• Select the Overlay Text button, then click on the document.
• The text editor appears and you can proceed to enter text into the blue box. You can change the font type, size, color, and style as needed.
• After clicking Save, the text will appear on the form. Adjust placement by clicking and dragging the box.
• To revise your text, click on it and the text editor will reappear.
Use this tool to create a digital signature.
• Click on the Sign button to bring up the Add Signature box.
• You can use the Type option to type in your name and produce a script signature.
• Once you've entered your name, you can click on the Add button and this will allow you to place your signature on the document.
• If you instead choose the Sign option, you can draw your signature in the gray box by clicking and dragging your mouse.
• Once you've created a signature, click Add. You will then be able to place the signature on the document/form.
• Click and drag the signature if you would like to re-position it.
• To resize the signature, click and drag any corner of the outline box.
• Click on the X in the upper right corner of the box to remove the signature.
After Creating A Signature
• After you've created a signature, the system will store it. The next time you click the Sign button, you can add the same signature by clicking Add Last Used Signature.
• Click Edit Previous Signatures to delete or edit signatures that are already on the form.
• Click Add New Signature to add a new signature to the form.
Use this tool to highlight text on a document.
• Click on the Highlight button, then click and drag over the text you’d like to highlight.
• You can remove the highlight by clicking on the gray X in the upper right corner of the box.
Use this tool to redact information on a document.
• When you click the Redact button, you will have two options to choose from: Blackout or Whiteout.
• Once you select the style, you can click and drag over the section you wish to redact.
• Click on the gray X to remove the redaction.
Back to Requirements
• Click Back to All Requirements to go back to the main 2. Requirements screen.
Requirements Navigator / Form Selector
• At the top right of any document, you will see the Form Selector.
• Toggle between the documents in your package by using either the right or left arrows.
• Use the down arrow to navigate quickly to another requirement section of the package.
Please keep in mind, all edits made with our tools can be changed at any later time by opening the document and selecting the same tool. This will show you all edits on that page with the respective tool and allow you to change, make new edits, delete, etc.
Click here to access our Complete Guide.