The 3. Fees/Submit page is where the Assignable Fees table and the Management/Package Processor(s) Submission options reside.
• The Assignable Fees table lists all the fee(s) due upon submission, whom is expected to be responsible for each fee, the amount of the fee, who the fee is assigned to, and the present status of the authorization of the fee.
• For instructions on how to set up and assign the fees, click here for the article on Assigning Fees.
• For instructions on how to authorize fees that are assigned to a person, click here for the article on Authorizing Fees.
• The Management/Package Processor(s) Submission table shows the Property Management contact(s) whom the application package will be submitted to and reviewed by.
• The Submit to Package Processor(s) button will remain inactive until the application package is generated on the 2. Requirements page of the package and all fees are authorized.
• For instructions on how to generate the application package, click here for the article on Generate Package.
• Once the package has been successfully submitted by clicking on the Submit to Package Processor(s) button, you will see the following new buttons appear:
• If you need to withdraw the package from the Package Processor(s), click on the Withdraw from Package Processor(s) button.