Once you've opened a document by clicking on the Fill In and Sign icon , you can proceed to fill in, edit, and sign the document as follows:
Fill In Text
Use this tool to enter text into form fields.
• On the right sidebar, click the Fill In Text button.
• Click on the blue fields to complete the form.
• You may tab from field to field, or select a new field with your mouse/cursor.
Sign & Edit
• Select the Sign & Edit button on the right sidebar to use our available Tools on a document.
Use this tool to create a digital signature.
• Click on the Sign button to activate the tool.
• Then click anywhere on the document to bring up the Add Signature box.
• In the grey box, left-click and drag the cursor around to create a digital signature. Click on the Clear button, located right beneath the dark grey box, to redo your signature.
• Once you've created a desired signature, click OK. Your signature will then appear on the document.
• If you mouse over the signature, you will see an orange outline box appear.
• Click and drag the directional arrows in the upper left corner of the box to move the signature to a new location on the document.
• To resize the signature, click and drag the arrow in the lower right corner of the box.
• Click on the X in the upper right corner of the box to remove the signature from the document.
• Keep in mind, after you've created a desired signature, the system stores it as the Last Saved Signature. The next time you click on the Sign button, you can add the same signature by selecting the Add button
Add Text Box
Use this tool to add text anywhere on a document.
• Click the Add Text Box button on the right sidebar, then click on the document.
• The Text Editor appears and you can proceed to enter text into the blue box. You can change the font type, size, color, and style as needed.
• Adjust placement of the text by clicking and dragging the directional arrows in the upper left corner of the box.
• To revise any text on the document, double click on the orange outline box to bring up the Text Editor. Make the necessary changes as needed.
Use this tool to highlight text on a document.
• Click on the Highlight button, then click and drag over the text you’d like to highlight.
• You can remove the highlight by clicking on the X in the upper left corner of the box.
Use this tool to redact information on a document.
• When you click the Redact button, you will have two options to choose from: Blackout or Whiteout.
• Once you select the style, you can click and drag over the section you wish to redact.
• Click on the X to remove the redaction.
Back to Package
• Click this button to go back to the Requirements section of the package.
Requirements Navigator / Form Selector
• At the top of any document, you will see the Form Selector.
• Toggle between the documents in your package by using either the right or left arrows.
• Use the down arrow to navigate quickly to another section of the package.
Keep in mind, all edits made with our tools can be changed at any later time by opening the document and selecting the same tool. This will show you all edits on that page with the respective tool and allow you to change, make new edits, delete, etc.