• The Requirements page lists all of the requirements for the application in the exact order, with all the respective documents and forms that the Property Management is requiring provided in each respective requirement.
• Each document in a requirement has several icons to the right of the document name:
• Select the Fill In and Sign icon to open the document to fill in, edit and/or sign. Once you've opened the document, feel free to click here for instructions on how to use our tools and to fill in the document/form.
• Select the Edit Label icon on any uploaded document to change the name.
Please note: You may not change the name of pre-loaded documents.
• Select the Copy Document icon to duplicate a file.
• Duplicate files may be necessary in the case of multiple applicants.
• The duplicated file will appear as the last document within that Requirement. You may then select the Edit Label icon to rename the file if needed.
• Select Preview or Download icon to preview the current state of the document and to download it if needed.
• Locate the downloaded file on your computer where your browser is set to save internet downloads.
• Select the Delete Form icon to delete a document.
• Select the Upload icon to upload documents from your computer to the respective requirement.
• Select the Upload button, within any Requirement, to upload additional documents to the Requirement.
• Once you've clicked on the Upload button, you will see an Add Document to Requirement pop up box appear.
• Within this window, click on the Drop files here to upload, or click to browse box to open the Explorer window (on a PC), or the Finder window (on a Mac), and search for the file(s) on your computer to upload.
• You may also drag a document from your computer to the icon and it will upload the document directly.
• You can also see the documents in your Library listed on the bottom of the pop up window. Click on the Attach button to upload the document to the Requirement section.
Please note: BoardPackager cannot accept password-protected documents at this time. Please remove any password protection before uploading to the system. If you'd like more information about how to remove passwords from documents, please see our Password Protected Documents article.
• Initially, the Finished/Reviewing toggle button is in the Reviewing position.
• After you have reviewed a requirement, and deem that it's complete and done, click on the Reviewing button and it will move to the Finished position.
• When you have Finished the requirement, you prevent any participant from editing, uploading and/or deleting any documents in that requirement.
• Additionally, when you have Finished all of the requirements in your package, the system will ask you if you'd like to generate the package.
• Proceed to click on the Generate Package button, which will compile all of the requirements section into a fully complete digital application package, including the Table of Contents and all dividers.
• Once the package has been generated, you will see the View & Print button become active on the right hand side of the page.
• The Update Package button allows for you to make changes to your package and update the final digital application package so your Package Processor can see the changes on their end.
• The View and Print button allows you to open the full digital application package so that you can review it in it's final form at any time.
• After you've invited participants into the package, you will be able to communicate with them through the Comments Area by clicking on the Comments icon in any of the requirements.
• Once you've clicked on the icon, you will see a messaging box expand below.
• You can proceed to click on the Select Person icon , which will provide a drop down list of the participants you can choose to communicate with.
• After selecting the participant(s), you can proceed with typing in your comment.
• Once complete, click on Post button and this will leave the comment for the participant(s) when they are viewing the requirement. In addition, an email notification will be sent to the participant(s) notifying them that a comment was posted to them.
Keep in mind, when the Package Processor(s) needs any corrections or edits to be done to a submitted package, they will use the Comments Area to communicate the correction to you. You can then follow the instructions here on how to update your package with the newly made corrections or edits.
Sharing & Permissions
• To invite parties into your package, first enter their full name and email address in the 1. Deal Parties section of the package.
• Then go to the 2. Requirements section of the package, and you will see the Sharing & Permissions area on the right side of the screen. You will see the parties listed with a grey add user icon to the left of their name.
• Click theicon to begin the invitation process.
• After clicking, two options will appear: Share All Requirements with the selected individual, or individually Select Requirements to Share.
*Please note that if the party you are inviting is an Agent, these options will not appear; agents by default must be able to access all Requirements.
• Once you've chosen which requirements to share, click the Send button to send an email notification to the participant inviting them to join the package and providing a link to create a password for their account.
Their add user icon will turn orange, indicating that the package has been shared with them.
• You can always change the shared requirements for the party by clicking their orange add user icon. After making your changes, click Save and then the party's account will automatically reflect the new requirements.
• You can always remove a party's access to the package by clicking their add user icon and selecting Remove Share.
Please note: You must enter AT LEAST a full name and email address in the Deal Parties page, so that they appear in the Sharing & Permissions section, and to potentially invite them to the package.